I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells.
I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace.
When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One.
December 7, 2017
Schedule Updates and Specials
Holiday Specials (through Dec. 31st):
Christmas and New Year Schedule Changes:
We are open 365 days a year, but we do have a limited schedule on holidays. You can always check the current daily schedule if you are unsure.
- Sun., Dec. 24th: We will have two classes: Gentle Yoga at 2:30PM and a special 12 Days of Christmas-inspired All Levels class at 3:45PM.
- Mon., Dec. 25th: WE WILL HAVE ONE CLASS ON CHRISTMAS DAY! “OM FOR THE HOLIDAYS,” a family-friendly all levels class with Stevi 3:45-5PM. Description below.
- Tues, Dec. 26th: We will have 2 classes. All Levels Yoga 10-11:15AM and Beginner Flow Yoga 5:30-6:30PM. All other classes are cancelled.
NEW YEAR’S SCHEDULE:
- New Year’s Eve, Sun. Dec. 31st: We will have two classes: Gentle Yoga at 2:30PM and All Levels at 3:45PM.
- New Year’s Day, Mon. Jan. 1st: We will have two classes on New Year’s Day: All Levels 12-1PM and Gentle Yoga at Studio B (1529 University) at 5:30PM.
Yoga for Healthy Backs
Join us for this 4 week therapeutic series of Yoga for back care taught by Stevi Self, E-RYT 500 and CYT (Certified Yoga Therapist). If you are dealing with chronic pain from a genetic condition, injury or degeneration, this class will help you to strengthen the muscles that support the spine, stretch the muscles that … Continue reading Yoga for Healthy Backs
Embodied Anatomy & The Art of Touch
March 10th-16th, 2018 With Cat McCarthy ERYT-500, YACEP® Yoga can be defined as both “skill in action” and “relationship.” As a yoga teacher, you have the opportunity to skillfully relate to your students. You can touch them with your eyes, words, and hands, while you hold the space for exploration to unfold. The more you … Continue reading Embodied Anatomy & The Art of Touch